Welcome to The Copenhagen Traveler!
Founded by Regitse Cecillie Rosenvinge in 2014 as one of the first travel blogs in Denmark, The Copenhagen Traveler aims to inspire, intrigue and inform travelers and hedonists looking for new inspiration on their journeys.
Here, you can find inspiration for your next journey through curated travel guides, hotel review, sustainable tourism tips and much more. Although Regitse is originally from Denmark, she now lives in Berlin, so you’ll definitely be able to find a few guides to the German capital on the blog as well.
With a background in Hospitality Management and PR, Regitse is a hotelier by heart, and next to managing this blog, she runs an agency producing content for boutique- and design hotels. Furthermore, she is publishing her first book on freelancing and mindfulness in late 2018.
If you’d like to receive more information on either, please sign up for the bi-monthly newsletter here.
Thanks for being here – and safe travels!
Facts about The Copenhagen Traveler:
- Nominated one of the world’s best luxury travel blogs by TBCAsia in 2016.
- Official media partner of World Luxury Hotel Awards.
- Features a monthly travel column ‘Regitses Rejseunivers’ in a published Danish magazine.
- Has been an ambassador for several travel & lifestyle brands throughout the past 3 years, e.g. Samsonite, Samsung and Bolinder Stockholm.
- Has readers from all over the world, but top four countries count; Denmark, United Kingdom, USA and Germany.
If you’d like to know more about Regitse and her work, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org